Friday, February 13, 2015

From my FOXY ROXY.... ♥

OMD OMD    it is ALREADY   Valentine's Day... Down Under... and I wanted to show you what my  FOXY♥ROXY sent to me...       I nearly Fainted...  I have NO idea how she had time to bake these DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL COOKIES... since she is sooooooo Busy in the copy room at our PawFURm....    



 OH ROXY.... I love them.... almost as much as I love you...   they filled my ♥ with Happiness and put a Sparkle in my Eyes....  heheheheh   
 What?     Frankie get outta here...  these are MINE...
 I'm Watching them and YOU can't have even a CRUMB....
 Why are you screaming fur MOM?
 ERNIE.... are you Tormenting your brother again?
NO mom...  
OKAY Frankie... you can have ONE nibble...Ooooooooooo  now I want to nibble on Roxy's Ears
 Don't Drool on any of them Frankie...
THANK YOU   RAVISHING ROXY....  I love these...      When Frankie chewses ONE... I'll take the Rest of them to the COPY ROOM...     !!!!!!!!!  ♥    ♥   ♥

21 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Oh my goodness those cookies are very special indeed. It is very generous of you, Ernie, even to allow Frankie near them.
Toodle pip!
Bertie (drooling over the keyboard just now).

Julie said...

Oh Roxy, you sure are a very special Gal. I finks you and Ernie are gonna have a pawtastic Valentines Day
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh that Roxy knows what she's about... the surest way to a pawson's heart is via their saliva glands... or summat... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Scooter said...

Hey Ernst!
Wow, your gal Roxy really takes great care of you! Super pressies and I don't blame you for not wanting to share. OMD those glasses are TOO FUNNY! BWAR HAR HAR
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

Golden Daily Scoop said...

We wouldn't want to share either! Those cookies look amazing!

Unknown said...

Those are such pawesome cookies! Baked with Love, I am sure.
Oz

Matilda the Boxer said...

Those look yummy. What a sweet girl you've got!

Wyatt said...

Wow, that Roxy is special. You are a lucky dog Ernie!

Wyatt

Molly the Airedale said...

Look at those yummy cookies! Your Roxy is such a gem, Ernie!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ohhh, how gorgeous are they! What a fangtastic pressie Ernie. Definitely love is in the air.
Dip and Elliot x

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We hope you enjoy them. It's a bit hard to order something. You don't know you're getting. However, the company does say it's all healthy, human grade stuff.

You make Frankie be very nice if he wants to share!

M. K. Clinton said...

That Roxy is wild about you!! I know we will see y'all dancing and cutting a rug at the big ♥ 2 ♥ dance!!

Idaho PugRanch said...

See you lovebirds at the dance!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Cowspotdog said...

that is one wonderful gift for sure

Anonymous said...

WOW...now thats one box of tyre love!......keep that nut Frankie outta them special cookies....hes got his own wives to cook stuffs for him!

The Mad Scots

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Roxy must REALLY care about you!

Braeden and Seth said...

Those cookies look absolutely yummy! That Roxy is one thoughtful gal. Can't wait to see you at the dance tomorrow!

Waggies,
Braeden, Seth and Riley

Braeden and Seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinley Westie said...

What a pawsome gift!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great pressie!! We also just loooovvvvveeeee your cool heartglasses!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Millie and Walter said...

That Roxy sure knows the way to a boys heart is through his stomach.