Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ranger's Repeat Day... My PRESSIES....

TODAY is REPEAT DAY.... so I am gonna REPEAT some Birfday Stuffs.... Well, sort of...
    Hey... a guy doesn't turn 8 every 87 days you know.   So I think I can take some liberties here.

PLUS I gots LOTS of GRAND stuffs to Show you..

Let's start with THIS...      My CARDS...

FURST this one....     SQUIRREL ALERT...
 OMD it was from Amber and Max and Autumn and the rest of da Pack... PLUS their mom and Dad.
 Love the Card...  THANKS everybuddy.      YES, Amber we had PUP CAKES...              
 From Mom and Dad....
 They get all mushy and gushy .....   sorry about that, furends.
 THIS one is from my WIVES....  Ruby and Penny.    It is LOVEY and DOVY... and I am crazy about it.
 Those Wimmen... are soooooooo good to me...
 THESE came in a Box with a pressie fur me... from Bella and Roxy and Dui...      THIS time the box was NOT empty...   BaaaaaaWaaaah.  
THIS card is from the Dork...   the KID...  My Brother Ernie
NOOGIES and..... WEDGIES????  

You had better NOT be tryin to give me a Wedgie Ernie...    Paw Backs are a Twitch in the Tail.  Just Sayin.


That's better...  Hugs and Kisses aren't like WEDGIES...      

NOW beclaws there are SOOOOOOOOO many pictures and this IS ...  REPEAT Day....     Tomorrow I will have a Birfday REPEAT thingy... where I show you what was in the NOT EMPTY box from Down Under... and what my WIVES sent to me.
      You will NOT be sorry to have to wait .    It will be Worth it.  


      OH and some of you said you didn't know there WOULD be a Drawing and Prizes and stuffs.    Well I kept it a secret on purpose.     It was a SURPRISE fur all that came to my Birfday Pawty...  like a Pawty Favor.  

Pee PEE  S...      you all know Murphy and Stanley Right?    Well they are wanting everybuddy to send them a DESIGN fur a Blogville  Badge/Flag LOGO.     There is a Dead Lion... so you had better get your Logo Design Emailed to them QUICKLY.    

32 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Love all the cards!! Did you lock the bowl after eating all them cakes?

♥♥♥Mona & Prissy

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL MOL MOL MOL
HAPPY REPEAT DAY
WHAT BEAUTIFUL CARDS!!
ERNIE YOU CAN REPEAT THOSE WHITEY TIGHTY PICTURES FOREVER AND THEY WILL STILL MAKE MOM CACKLE!!
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Sheltie Times said...

Great repeat day. Love the cards.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

That is a great lot of cards, you are very lucky! That is more cards then our Lady gets on her birthday!

Unknown said...

That is a hooge haul of cards there. Pawsome birthday dude.
Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

WooHoo...pawties are a blast! Now..bout dat cake! Me's a hitch hikin me way to Ohio! :)

stellaroselong said...

We love your new page, and fanks for sharing your beautiful birthday cards, we want you to know we still have you and ernie on our wall of fame in those white shorty shorts and that peoples always asks my mom about them, we finks it proves hers is even more crazy.
stella rose

Millie and Walter said...

Those were all great cards. We can't wait to see what pressies you got.

Unknown said...

Oh my...I am very sorry I missed your birthday, Frankie. Where was I? I don't even know. Those are some great cards and I am happy to hear you didn't receive any empty boxes. BOL
Oz

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is downright evil getting a squirrel card
Lily & Edward

Jo's World said...

Happy Beelated Birthday,Frankie!We loved all your cards and would have sent you one if we wasn't so crazy busy these days.

Today is yard work day. Have fun with your birthday stuff.

Cheers,
Your pal Stella

Anonymous said...

I love that you got so much cards. I specially like the way Ernie wrote the card for you, his "e" is really so much avantgarde, good design, buddy! Repeat day means if we get a treat today they will come in an endless loop? Like that Groundhog Day movie?

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Those are some fantastic cards Frankie! We can't wait to see what other pressies you gots!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

The Army of Four said...

I haven't turned 1 yet and Cammie said I'll only do it 1 time. Hmm. How often do you turn 8? 8 times? Is that how it works?
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Furry Bottoms said...

That is too funny!! :) I love love love love the tighty whiteys!

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie!
Wow, those are cool barkday cards! I think we had a pawesome party together and I think we should plan to do it again next year too. BOL
I sent my logo to Murphy & Stanley already. Ohhh that's a fun idea!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

Sketching with Dogs said...

Happy Repeat Day Frankie. Every time Mum reads about one of your wives she bursts into hysterical laughter :)
Dip and Elliot x

Ruby and Penny said...

Happy repeat day Frank.

Love ya
Love ya

Love Ruby & Penny

Mollie said...

OMD what a super bunch of cards you got.. Happy Repeat Day xxoxxx

Mollie and Alfie

Cowspotdog said...

those are all wonderful cards - you are so lucky to be so loved :)

Idaho PugRanch said...

Great cards for you birthday Frankie
by the way we love the blogville poem on your sidebar! Mom is finishing some class picture collages she is working on for her daughter who is a 4th grade teacher.
she says when she gets those done maybe she can work on a logo entry.
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Murphy said...

We love all your cards! That is a lot! And thanks for mentioning our logo. This is what we have been doing:

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Pee Ess - Remember to get your entry in for the official Blogville logo. It will be used on all official Blogville documents as well as our flag! The dead lion is June 15th. Then everybody can vote and Mayoress Madi will announce the winner! Email your entry to us at: cecampbell[AT]msn[DOT]com.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

A SQUIRREL card??!! That's nearly as bad as a snowfreak...bwahaahaa!

That Ernie....Roxy is crackin' up and ROLLIN' on the floor at his sense of humour. Dui just ran to hide under the bed. He thinks she's gone NUTS!!

Great array of cards...

XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Your cards were lovely xxx

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Oh we Beaglebratz c what u iz duein'Frankie - u can't fool us - u just wanted more barkday wishez. Well, after all - Y NOT! Like u sed, u only turn 8 once! That iz what Diva Shasta will b later this year. An'our mom letz us selebrate the whole month so u just go ahead an'due what u will. You shure did git sum super nise cardz - even the one frum Ernie turned out good (altho we had doubtz).
HAPPEE BARKDAY FRANKIE - agin!
Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

Molly the Airedale said...

We love all of your cards, Frankie! You are a hoot in your undies haha

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Very nice.

Kinley Westie said...

Luv da cards!

Unknown said...

*BOL* we love Ernie's card - what a grrreat sense of humour he has *BOL*
Wally & Sammy

marley said...

Let I repeet…APPY BURFDEE Frankie my pal...

bichonpawz said...

What an awesome birthday you had! Happy Birthday!!

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey .... the suspense!!!! What was in the not empty box and what did the wives send??????? Please ....