Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birfday Pawty... Payten's

THIS is Payten who was Sweet 16. She is with her MOM and her DAD. These are just the bestest bunch of two leggers. Payten basically LIVED on my hill the summer she was 10. Mom and dad would take her Home.. and when they got back home.. there would be a Message on the talking thingy... with Payten wantin to come BACK. It ALWAYS happened too! hehehe. Or so I hear.
This is Payten's Cake.


THIS is SOPHIE I am saying HI to her.


This is JAKE he is hoooge butt very much gentle. Jake and Sophie and I all got to have some Ham Jerky and TWO Milkbones. THEN we played a little and made some PeeMails and stuffs. It was all GRRRREAT.




OF COURSE THIS was like the most exciting thingy.. you should have SMELLED IT. In the Pan is what my mom took... it was Baked Beans and Burger. I only got two tastes of that though.

Sophie and Jake and I had to share the meats from just ONE of the leggy thingys BUTT oooooow was it delicious.
When I got home I was soooooo tired that I just got in my Cliner Chair and Napped out until bedtime.

I DO LOVE a gooooood Pawty.






20 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

What a fun time! Oh the chicken mmmmm I am drooling on the 'puters!!!

Hugs
Sequoia

Anonymous said...

Oh Frankie now that was a Pawty! Chicken too? Dang you is one lucky puppy!

woo woos, Tessa

Backcountry Brodie said...

Frankie, you is such a pawty animal! Sounds like wild times you had there. I is surprised you woz not dancing around with a lampshade on your head after all those noms and all.

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Frankie,

Dat looks like it wuz a great pawty! Happy Birfday to Payten!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Adien Crafts said...

Hey Frankie, that looks like a nice party with good food too! We like your four legged friends too, have a good week, Dex & Louis x

the booker man said...

mr. frankie!

first like, happy happy 16th birthday to miss payten!!
second like, you got to see your friendz and eat burgers 'n beans 'n chicken leggies?? FUNSIES 'n YUMMERS all in one! :)

*woof*
the booker man

Julia Williams said...

Oh Frankie, that looks like a fun place to be for all of you!! And yumm, that barbecue sure made me hungry!!!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Great party. Glad the two-leggers shared the food. Jake and Sophie looks like lots of fun.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Sweet 16 to Payton. I love parties, too! In fact, I would like to dive right into that cake and so would my mom since she is on a diet and avoiding the sweets!

Your pal, Pip

Lorenza said...

Sure Payten was happy to have you all there celebrating with her!
Chicken! It looks yummilicious!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Yummy!! You only got 2 leg to share between the 3 of you...how sad is that.

Looks like it was a great party""

{{{huggies}}}...Mona & Weenie

Wyatt said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Payten!!
Is that BBQ chicken....Mmmmmm!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

That sounds like a most excellent pawty, Frankie. I'm glad you had fun. Wish we were there. Happy 16th to Payten, too.

Sandra said...

Frankie you are so talented when it comes to making a party a good time. It looks like you had a great time. Yay!

flash, alven, dottie

Scooter said...

Hey Frankie!
Wow, that must have been a pawesome party! That grill full of food looks postitively scrumptous!! I bet you had a blast with your furiends. You'll have to sleep in extra long in the morning to recover! BOL
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happee Birthday Peyton. Cake please..
Benny & Lily

Amber-Mae said...

That cake & meatables look AMAZING!!!! I hope you got to have some of those.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time had by all! I dented my eyeball on the puter when it popped out over those BBQ chickies! Yum! :P

Waggin at ya,
Roo

sprinkles said...

You sure know how to pawty, Frankie! That looked like a rollicking good time.

Sagira said...

That looks like a great party. Hope you got some of that chicken from the grill. :)