Sunday, July 25, 2010

Letter to my girrrrls

Dear Ruby and Penny,
        You two are MY double Rainbows and my fairy princesses. 
    I just want to say that I am so very much sorry that I was soooo full of SELF doubts and stuffs last week.   I wasn't thinking clearly.    When I saw the video of the Chip and Dale dancer guys... at their FURST practice... all I could think about was that they were so handsome and big and   LONG LEGGED and such GRRRREAT dancers.  I was afraid that you would furget all about me.   And I KNOW those guys...   they don't miss a chance for romance.  I kinda lost sight of the fact that... you are both strong capable wimmen and you will be surrounded by good furends who want to celebrate with you.  
    You are going to have the grrreatest time at your bachelorette pawty...   AND I WANT YOU TO!!        I am sorry for not seeing all this before.
     I will make sure and contact Cuzzin' Francine and tell her that ....    I was being a big Squirrel Head and that everything is JUST FINE.   I'll make sure that SHE comes to the wedding and do my bestest to get her to come to your bachelorette pawty, too.
    Please accept my aPAWledgy for being such a stupid Tree Rat Nut Case.
Love X's 2
XOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXO
PeeS.....    I can hardly wait for the BOX to be opened.   I hope you have pics. to show on .................
                                                                         RUBY'S TUESDAY !!!

17 comments:

little princess Luna~ said...

awwwww fwanky--you finally get it~!! :)
and i just noticed that miss ruby's birfday is MY daddi's birfday~!! heehee~! :D

xo,
luna

Ruby and Penny said...

Apology accepted Frankie.
You are so sweet.
We are looking forward to the party and we bet you are looking forward to yours too.
Love ya
Ruby & Penny

Pippen said...

Dude,

You gotta know we're just yanking your chain... makes you appreciate those women of yours that much more!

And even if I had a thought to hit on your beautiful women, Pippen would give me a good talking to... That boy is on the straight and narrow and doesn't take guff from anyone that isn't!

Sam and Pippen

AFSS said...

Uh-oh are you in the doghouse with your girls? ~Fenris

The Daily Pip said...

Frankie - you are such a sensitive guy! Ruby and Penny are lucky ladies!

I am back online now. Thanks so much for helping deliver my message to my dear,sweet Molly.

Your pal, Pip

Scout and Freyja said...

What a beautiful l♥ve letter filled with admiration for the feminine sex. You are a dude, Frankie, if there ever was one☺

Mack said...

All us guys get a case of the cold feetsies before the big day. I just know your pretty fiancees will forgive you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Frankie! You see why those grrrrls luvs you as much as they do? You're just the bestest. It takes a real man-dog to admit when he's been wrong. And my momma says that's the secret to a successful marriage!

Wiggles & wags,
Mayzie

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Frankie, I just read about your pawty on Pip's blog. I hope that Ruby and Penny are understanding about that one.

lotsa licks, Lola

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awww, you are such a sweet guy, Frankie. We knew you would recognize that your girls aren't THAT kind. We are working on our photos, and we are trying to convince Mom that Ciara will be able to go - she still thinks she is just a baby.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

sprinkles said...

What a sweet letter to your lovely brides to be! I still have to get my pictures in so my boys can attend your wedding. They think they need to go everywhere they get invited now.

houndstooth said...

I hope Ruby loves all her presents! Ruby and Penny are lucky girls!

Don't worry about the Chippendale's! I have a feeling Lilac will be pushing everyone out of the way to get up close and personal!

Bunny

George The Lad said...

arr that's nice of you, so you do have a little soft side ;)
See Yea George xxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Takes a BIG man to write a letter like that. Ruby and Penny are two lucky girls.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And I thought khats were the dramatikh ones!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Oh hi there furter
(rubbing my chest) I hope you don't mind that little dance (pelvic thrust) me and my boyz put on for your ladies! (spin and rub).
norwood

Sargeant said...

Bravo, Frankie. Way to schmooze the wimmen.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge