Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Date It's a goooooo

I asked and they have answered !!! Y E S Whooooie. Aren't they beautiful???? I'm such a lucky guy!!!! SIGH

I have already told mom that I want us to have some of her yummo BEEF KIDNEY with CARROTS and special Kibble all cooked and ground together. This is going to be on a bed of BOILED CHICKEN with CHEESE GARNISH. That will be our ON TREE. Our DAPPY TIZER will be MILKBONES, CHICKEN JERKY STRIPS, and COW HOOVES. I told mom that we will want MILK to drink. Then for BE ZERK.... APPLE SLICES with Peanutbutter and DRIZZLED with HONEY, followed by GREENIES. (We need to have nice clean teefs and fresh breaths.)
Next she has to clean my Play Room.... even the corners that she NEVER EVER cleans. And clean up my toy boxes. She won't let me have candles for us though beclaws she says we might set our furs on fire. SOOOOO, I just said she could light the Oil Lamp for us. And I want the gooood SOLID GOLD plastic plates too. And Flowers. I have more stuff on her SIGN, butt that is enough for her to do today. She is very much slow about stuff. I'll stay on her tail.
My heart is all quivery and I'm all shivery. Can you tell? SIGH !!!!

20 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
All that food sound so yummy. We are extrememly excited to come to your house.
Is there anything we can bring or do?
Love Ruby & Penny

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Dear Ruby and Penny, No you don't need to bring or do a thing. I'll see to it that mom has everything ready for you.
BUTT, make sure to wear your warm coats and hats... so we can go outside to ... umummmm LOOK AROUND and stuff. I don't want you to get chilled.

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

wow--this is turning into quite an event!

houndstooth said...

I'm hungry just reading about it! I have got to hire a good cook!

Bunny

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Oooooh! Frankie! You romantic little devil you! we had no idea that you were such a ladies man!

Boy, are they in for a TREAT!

Luv ya buddy and have a wonderful and romantic evening.

Luv,
Riley and Star.

sadermaxx said...

Wow Frankie

You are such a lady killer, We are sure Ruby and Penny are just going to love the night you have planned.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Frankie we don't think you would ever be turned day.
Have a fun day
Benny & Lily

Piappies World said...

Hello Frankie!

You're really preparing such a wonderful menu of treats we're getting hungry here and all the preparations sound so fun. Ruby and Penny will surely love it!

We look forward on you story of how your valentine treat turns out.

Advanced Happy Hearts Day!

-Frappie, Mocha, Sugar & the Piappies

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hi Frankie,

We are so happy that Ruby and Penny said yes - you are all going to have a fantastic time together. Enjoy.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

sadermaxx said...

Hi Frankie

The only one who has said they have had a problem loading our blog is our friend Madi, but she hasn't said anything lately.

If you hear anything on how to fix the problem please pass it on to us.

Unknown said...

Ouchie, we're hurting here. Our sides. BOL Especially at the oil lamp and the solid plates and...thanks :)
Now to our issue: Are you NUTS??? You set me up with a girrrrl? Just because your harem is growing...
Okay, now that I'm done yelling, I feel better. Besides, you're one of my besties. Can't get mad at you!
Twink!

Anonymous said...

Wow Frankie! that's like 87 million times a romantic dinner. and with not one but TWO chicks. you are HOT. how are you going to handle two at once? I think you're going to have to take out the 87 year old bottle of wine to really impress them!
wags-n-wiggles,
wild dingo

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a romantic evening you have on tap for your sweeties!!

Smileys!
Dory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom and I like how Wild Dingo thinks!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sam said...

You sound like you're well prepared. What a little gentleman!

Remi said...

How torturous to described your meal in that much yummy detail.

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

You are SO romantic, Frankie!! Ruby and Penny are very lucky!

Woofs and Kisses!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Frankie!
Sure you know what you want!
I am sure you, Ruby and Penny are going to have the best ever Valentine's celebration!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

wow u got me droolin!

hugs,
b

Taffy said...

Oh Frankie! I'm so glad the girls said yes. You will have a wonderful time. Don't you worry, they are used to the cold and snow, being from the north and all. I was wondering one thing....why do you need nice clean teefs and fresh breath? I don't get it. I thought dogs were supposed to have doggie breath.
Snuggles,
Twix