Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spring Training????

Okay! All Righty Then! Okey Dokey! YES!!! Hip Hip Hoooray!
The snow has ALMOST all gone. I guess I did a very much Grrrreat job of chasing it away. Why the heck I didn't think of that before, I'll never know. Butt, now I have mud. And MUD season reminds me of how very much I love.... BASEBALL SEASON.
I'm thinkin' that if there is mud... baseball SPRING TRAINING just CAN'T be too far away. I am a Cleveland Indians Fan!!! I'm not allowed to go to the ballpark to watch them play. I think that really stinks, butt my 'cliner chair is pretty comfy.
I am looking for the first pitch of spring training.
I can't wait to hear SOMEBUDDY YELL....... PLAY BALL!! I'M READY!!!
I'm thinkin' that with the warmer temps. and the return of the mud... MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, SPRING IS GETTING CLOSER. IT just might be TRAINING to bring me even warmer days with VERY MUCH MORE SUNSHINE!!!
Oh yes. PLEASE.... HURRY SPRING. I HAVE MISSED YOU, MY FUREND.
I hope I didn't get my bat, ball, and glove out for no reason!!! I'm ready to PLAY BALL!!!


I hope it isn't just a nasty joke. That would make me soooo very much sad.


11 comments:

Scooter said...

Frankie,
Spring will be here before you know it, but.....there might be more snow before it gets here, so dont get yor hopes tooo high.
There should be like 80 something days until Spring!!
We are CUBS fans here!!

Looking for spring too
Jazzi

houndstooth said...

Frankie,

Talk about cruel pranks, our news station said it would be 82 degrees out here today! It's not even close, but a lot of our snow is melting away at least!

Bunny

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

We hope it's spring too! We miss our walkies!! You make a fine looking ball player, Frankie!

Woofs and Kisses!

BRUTUS said...

We'll see what ol' Puxatawny Phil has to say in a few weeks. Don't get your hopes up just yet, Frankie!! Just enjoy it while it lasts!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Remi said...

I hear ya Frankie. I can't wait for spring either. I HATE the rain. Would much rather have snow, but here...not so much. I haven't yet experienced baseball, but mom and dad are HUGE fans. They are Mariners fans (of course) and mom's second fave is the Red Sox. I love your baseball gear. Very cool.

Sargeant said...

Hi Cousin Frankie!

We finally got rid of enough snow that I could get to the library 'puter and catch up on all of the blogs! So far this year, you've had some fun with the Grinch (loved the yellow snow!) and your hoodie looked great. I am wearing my bandanas with style. We don't have any birds like that one in my yard. Looks like a female cardinal, but must have some genetic mutation (heard Mom say that) to look like that. Either way, I'd catch it if I could! Your sister was really glad you like the calendar, but it was supposed to be for your mom, so it's okay if you aren't crazy about all of the pix. The two-leggers all love them! Not much new over here, just the same snow and cold. I keep trying to chase the deer and turkey critters out of my territory, but it's awfully hard work. Keep those great posts coming!

Grr and woof,
Sarge

PeeS: Try digging and running in the driveway for those nails and they won't need cut real often!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Frankie!
I am ready for the Baseball season too! But I guess we have to wait a little more. But... time flies!
Glad to know the snow there has gone... for good!
Have a great saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sam said...

Spring is just around the corner. I hope you're having the same nice weather that we've got (til the rain comes tomorrow, blah).

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Spring was training here today -

We hit upper 50's!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Frankie you little Indian...you are 100% correct, where there is mud theres got o be baseball!
Benny & Lily

Dexter said...

Enjoy it while you can! I, for one, am going to grab a disgusting nommy bone to enjoy on the lawn while I can still see it.

Slobbers,
Mango