Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vacula the Vicious Cont.

Vacula the Vicious
Chapter 2.

I began sneezing, that VAC ATTRACT stuff had filled the air. I knew that it would soon filter down to the den. From there it was only a matter of time until IT would be awakened and start preparing to do its evil deeds.
I always try my best to keep mom from going down the steps. I don’t know why she finds the den so irresistible. The one thing I do know for sure is that once down there; Vacula will be ready and waiting for her. He will try to evade her grasp so that he can run about creating his own brand of havoc. I guess I should be thankful that mom does go after him. I just can’t stand the sight and sound of the struggle that is about to take place. It is classic. Good versus very much evil. I just live in fear that one day Vacula will be able to overpower my mom.
I watched from behind my ‘cliner chair as mom was drawn toward the steps. I shivered as I heard her foot hit the first step. The battle was about to begin. I wanted to yip and howl a warning. I wanted to whine and whimper and beg her not to go any closer. I just could not get the sounds to come. I could only shake and try to keep from peeing.
As the closet door screeched its way open, I began to bargain with the Keeper of Good Dachshunds. Please don’t let IT get me. I promise not to chew any more electric cords. I will never dig holes in the middle of the yard again. Keep IT in the closet and I will try not to steal socks. I will try to hold my barks inside. I will never again…

4 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Uh Oh. This is where the scary music starts to play. We hope you'll be safe Franki.
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Love Ruby & Penny

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Dear Ones, Oh yea. It is going to get scary, "butt" you will have to wait until Next Tues. for Chapt.3. You'll see why when you read tomorrow's post...
Love and licks and a big cuddle up. Frankie

Alli and Frankie said...

Hi! I am new here, but the name of your blog caught my eye because I am also named Frankie and am a dachshund - my long name is Francesca Mae Furter! I'm excited to start following your blog!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Welcome Welcome Frankie Mae!
I am soooo very much glad that you found me. I have already been to your blog. If will be fun for us to become friends. My mom thinks AZ is a beautiful state. I have never been there though.
You should go to Ruby and Penny's blog. They have SNOW.
(THEY ARE MY GIRLFRIENDS)
I am almost three how old are you?
Licks and Wags