Tuesday, February 10, 2009

mom is a meanie



I just can not believe what my mom did last night. She went to a meeting and did not take me. Shocking. Truly shocking. I don't know why she didn't take me. I was just left here all alone to baby sit dad. I suppose they had cheese there. All I got were dumb old milkbone snacks. Sure, dad did give me 4 of them, but they certainly are NOT cheese.

When she got home I was very much scolding her in my very loudest voice.

Maybe this is what this Growlin' Time stuff is all about. I know I was mad enough to make some growlie sounds at her. I hope this stuff never happens again. She should know that I very much always want to go where she goes, even if she does go in that stupid old Jennifer the stinking Jeep. I guess you can tell that I am still PEED OFF about this whole situation.

I am thinking maybe I just might let that Jim the Grinch Guy give mom a very much hard time. That will teach her a thing or to. Maybe I will even scoot my butt on the carpet. I wish I could make her grounded from the internet like she does with me. She really does need to be punished. So, what do you think? What would be a fitting punishment for leaving me at home?

No comments: