Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year Resolution



I got some really good suggestions for my resolution. I didn't know that I had so much that I could improve on. Mom keeps telling me I am perfect. So I am just surprised about all of this.

My two writer groups are going to do a project for writing about things that artists have made. My mom and some others are going to go see the paintings and things this Friday. I am very much upset about this because mom says I can't go to this thing. Now just how in the world do they expect me to do my writing if I can't see what I am supposed to write about??? I think I am going to have to put my paws down and just insist that I be treated like everyone else!!!! I may even write a big old thingy about it. That will teach them to leave me out of all these fun things. he he he

Please keep sending me ideas for my resolution. I am going to have a hard time deciding what to pick.

No comments: