Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Time



I am so happy that Christmas is coming soon. I hope that everyone I know gets grrrrrreat things that they want. I am still hoping that Santa Paws has enough money and brings me my very own computer with no mouse on it. If he doesn't, I will not be upset though. I have so many good things in my life that it will be OKAY. I am still going to play my little trick on Santa Paws. I think he must have a good sense of humor because he always says HO HO HO. It is very much good to have fun so I am going to leave out a glass that my night time milk was in, and a plate that my cookies used to be on. That means that I am leaving... a milk glass and a cookie plate for that Jolly Old Shelf. I think he will laugh. I am so funny sometimes. he he he

No comments: