Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Play Practice last night


I did not go to my play practice last night. My mom had to go to her writers' group in Zanesville.
The good news for me was, that group told mom that I can go to the meeting, too. I want to learn how to write, so I want to go. But mom says that I already use the computer too much. She says that I need to play more and do more of my work. I am going to pester her until she lets me go. We just are not going to tell her that part.
Tonight I go to MY writers' group in Crooksville. I am going to have mom read my story about how Jalyn tricked me into not going to Dizzy World with her. I hope the people there like my story. My friends Rita and Michael have already heard it. Maybe they won't mind listening again.

1 comment:

My crazy life said...

We would love to have you at the Y-City Writers Forum meetings. You are a wonderful writer. I only hope that you get publishes so that everyone can enjoy your stories too.

See you tonight!

Rita
http://petsittersmith.blogspot.com/