Saturday, November 22, 2008

My dad went away for some days



My dad went to where my cousin Sarge lives. That is very far away in a place called Tionesta, Pennsylvania. He went there with his friend Kevin. They are going BEAR POOP HUNTING. I know all about bear poop. This is a picture of me when I found some bear poop (but you can't see it in this picture). It was right there in my cousin Sarge's yard. I found it all by myself.

I used my emergency voice, and called my mom over to see what I had found. She called my dad and Stan out of the house to see it. It was a really big bunch of POOP. I was very proud of myself. I don't know why dad and Kevin don't take me with them, if they want to find bear poop. They have never found any on their own, like I have.

I don't know what they want with bear poop. It was really awful stuff. Isn't all poop awful? So what is the deal? Maybe it is for the garden, like the horses poops were.

No comments: